Sunday 23 November 2014

Doctor Who Project



Its been an interesting 12 months for Doctor Who. We've had the departure of Matt Smith, we've had the debut of Peter Capaldi and we've even had a female version of The Master. With that said I am in the process of converting a little box room in my flat to a sort of tribute to Doctor Who. It will house all of my Doctor Who collection and memorabilia. I understand that whilst my collection might be relatively small compared to some people's, it will be added to over the coming months.
I will be posting updates (hopefully) on a weekly basis,  with photos etc. At the moment the room has been painted Tardis blue (or as close to). 
I will also be posting updates when I add to my collection. Any suggestions would be welcome and I cannot wait to share with all of you this little journey as it unfolds. Its been a long time coming and to be honest I should have done it when I moved in, but hey ho that's the way the cookie crumbles. My wife thinks I'm mad, but I'm not. I'm just passionate about Doctor Who and want to share my passion with other fellow Whovians.

Until next time.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment